At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
as a multi-talented UI Programmer in our Edmonton studio is to create advanced UI systems using Unreal Engine 4 that will directly contribute to the success of our first title.
You will join a highly experienced team of engineers with a lot of drive and energy. Within this small team you’ll have the opportunity for your work and effort to have a significant impact on the games we make.
Areas for Impact
- Leveraging your problem-solving capabilities to find answers to challenging, complex technical problems.
- Using your strong communication skills to collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Maintaining features, shipping quality C++ code, and creating solid, bug-free systems through your thorough understanding of 3D math, debugging, and performance.
- Maintaining and expanding the UI stack for our first title through your prior experience working with similar systems.
We’d like to hear from you if you identify with the following
- 1+ years of game industry experience
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- Professional experience working with UI systems / UMG in Unreal Engine 4 (or similar)
- 1+ shipped console games(an asset)
To apply for this job please visit improbable.io.