At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
You’ll work on a team dedicated to providing our industrial clients with advanced 3D data visualization solutions, using the latest head-mounted AR technology. We want you to join us in pioneering new tools and techniques, to push the creative boundaries in a fast-growing field.
Technical art plays a critical role in the space between code and design, and you’ll work directly with both to fill a vital gap in implementation and optimization.
- Research and experiment with cutting edge technologies to pioneer new techniques to match the ever-changing demands of ours clients and the industry
- Collaborate in small teams to ship experiences for HoloLens 2, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Vive, Oculus, iOS, Android, and more
- Work directly with developers, designers, artists, and management both locally and remotely
- Develop workflows, pipelines, and tools for projects and teams
- Integrate assets provided by art & design, and implement the features associated with that asset
- Experience developing with Unity and Visual Studio at a high level
- Solid understanding of a 3D creation suite of your choice (Maya, Blender, etc)
- Experience and technical understanding of the mesh decimation process
- Modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, or lighting expertise
- Intermediate skill with C# or another programming language
- Experience with big industrial data (CAD, BIM, GIS, LIDAR terrain scans)
- Production experience with headset AR and AR toolkits
- Experience writing shaders, especially in HLSL / GLSL
- Strong understanding of PBR workflows
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unity.com.