Are you a killer concept artist who specializes in characters? Want a client who always pays every month? Yes, you can check our references. Also, no test art – do amazing on that first project, and we will have a ton more for you to work on. We love freelancers who know how to deliver consistently, and we keep them around.
The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of aesthetics and design, an efficient workflow, a deep understanding of light, color, and anatomy. You should also have the ability to work within a predetermined aesthetic. We can’t make you draw a certain way, but if you can come close to what we like. You’re all set.
- Learn the visual style of our FPS Military Games, and ensure the consistency of artwork production
- Create characters based on the provided brief
- Communicate directly with the Creative Director and Art Producer about assignments
- Have a workflow that supports iterative development of each design
- Create estimates and deadlines that support rapid development for our studio
- Create amazing artwork
If you’re interested you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- Skilled in Photoshop
- Ability to work independently and ask for guidance when required
- A killer Portfolio. Show us your best, not everything
Additional skills or experiences that will move you up in the stack-ranking for considerations are:
- Understanding of the Game Development Cycle, especially how 3D artists will use your work
- Have worked on other games
- Have a love for military art, and put some in your Portfolio
- Easy to get along with
To apply for this job please visit jobs.newworldinteractive.com.